Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My 2012 Birthday

Its been really a long time since i ever updated my blog.. Was too busy for assignmentssss and exam... And now finally everything is over so i am back to my virtual world!!

Actually my birthday was on June.. and now is already October.. hahaa.. i am really busy okay..
Since its something has past so long so i wont talk more.. Here is some picture.. 

I got two cakes in total for my 19th birthday.. One is from someone special and i get on one day before my actual birthday.. So we celebrate it on 12am.. its just because of my sis cant stand to eat the cheese cake..
Its blueberry cheese cake and its homemade!! Slurrp!! 



Look like ghost i know!! >.<
 So here is another celebration with family.. it wasn't a really pleasant one anyhow.. due to finding the venue that had to match with everyone... Its really headache and i don't really looking forward for celebrate anymore unless its with a bunch of friends that is more flexible..

Me with Gin 

The only present that i got for that night.. 



They are trying to make fun of me with the ribbon..






 

Its THE NEW IPAD!! i wasn't really that surprise because i have been requesting it for quite a long time. And don't get me wrong i get this because of fame or because its from APPLE.. I am not that typical ladies ok!! 

I have done an assignment during foundation and its all about iPad 2.. So i have been research all the information such as tech spec, history, functionality, apps, and so on so forth.. The assignment its really really thick and i am proud to announce that lecture said we did the best among all.. (please don't be offended)

Ultimately, i think i deserve one la!! lol





And then day after my birthday... received roses from someone.. and this is where the story continue again..  if you know what i meant.. =)



During that dinner with my family, few of my friend keep texted me and said sorry all those stuff.. Actually is really ok la... because that time they all were busy for their assignment.. So i really didn't blame you guys at all.. And thank you so much for the caring!! The messages makes me feel a lot better for that night.. 

So at the end of the post.. i wish to share out once again this concept... Any celebration is not determined the happiness or successful by looking at the venue or the dramatic scene.. Its about the people who are joining and their altitude.. If they really wishes you the best, the taste of the food or the place isn't important at all.. 

i have many friends they had their birthday party in really good place and taking really nice picture.. but then if you know the story behind... its really unpleasant and sad.. 

So.. Appreciate the one who really treat you the best at the end of the day.. =)

No comments: