Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brief Introduction

Its definitely not my first time to blog.. i blog since form 3 but everything is about a guy who i guess take me as a joke? *what a shame* Anyway, i do think blogging will be over exposure of personal information but i changed my mind. I think the blogger itself are the one who control whether share it or not.. so is up to everyone about the exposure level...


The main reason that has inspire me to blog again is after i read few famous blogger like XiaxueCheesie FourfeetnineQiuQiu and more... They are really interesting and sometime reader can actually gained some information through reading their blog...

But of course, i love writing too... and i always think that i can see or feel something which normal people cant feel it.. and i am able to transfer it into beautiful thought or sentences.. *sorry for boasting myself* haha... But people who really know me will think that's just a fantasy or crazy mind.. 

Not to intro myself too long and makes everyone boring... =D



Life is too short to do all the things we want
 I am recording it, from now onwards..  




No comments: