Thursday, March 20, 2014

First post in 2014

Hi folks! Its been a while. Can't believe my first post will be at March. Well.. i didnt lost my passion on blogging but in the past few months i just had to put the priority on studies. I guess a lots of you have been wondering what i was so busy for in the past. So.. lets begin. 

Today has officially ended Degree Year 2. Yay!! But there is a mix feelings, because if i am not pursuing my final year here and this gonna marks the end of my studies over here. 

In the final semester of Year 2 was probably the most hectic one i ever had. But at the same time, i guess it has been the most inspired one. Wonder why inspired? I guess the major reason come from the modules of business research method, which sort of like the first part of your final year project (FYP). A lots of people hate it, because in order to produce good output you need to go through tons of journals. But all thanks to Dr. Benjamin, i've learned so much, more than any modules that i ever had, even my beloved lecture ABB. We'll go deep into that in probably the coming post. Because my story with this modules, definitely deserve a single post to talk about it. 

So in the past 3 months i would said, i've been kind a isolated. I have never been this isolated nor stress in the past. I cut out all hang outs as much as possible, defuse to celebrate any festival (i even bought my laptop with me to my work during CNY), and just basically sort of detached from my friends and the social circle. Even Jus and XQ. Of course there are some other reasons that lead to this isolation but let's just focus on the study part. In more detailed, i am totally inactive all sort of social media and in replying group messages. I am so sorry but again, priority. 

If you're questioning, "do you really have to go this extreme?". Well, of course not, but by doing so allow me to stay more focus on things that i should do as there are plenty other things could distract me. Just as simple as that. 

But lucky enough, true friends never separated apart due to distance or how much times we get to spend to each other. It totally brighten up my day when i heard Justine said we are not those friendship that will be faded just because we never been spoken in months. I originally felt there is a gap in between us, or i am afraid there is, but gladly, that was just my silly thoughts. 

Despite most of my times are spend on study, but there are still a lot of things happened in the past months in regards to life and what not. I have so much to share with you guys but didnt know where to start. But anyway, will definitely start to regularly posting more often, so do stay tune for that! 

This post will never end as i mentioned there are so much things to talk to. So i suppose we have to end here so we could go more detail and specific on one single issue at a post. Once again, i would love to apologise to all my friends that i have declined to all sort of invitation previously.  

Thanks for reading! 


Remember, there is no shortcuts for any place that worth going.
Good luck! 

No comments: